Meet Nordea Digital Savings & Wealth for a breakfast session
Banks and fintech startups are both wildly different and shares common challenges. We would like to invite you to a breakfast session in Copenhagen FinTech Lab to meet with both parties from the fintech ecosystem to look at new ways with openness and curiosity, like a blue ocean. We encourage fruitful conversations, and hopefully, together we can bring up ideas for innovative solutions to the common challenges:
- How do we wake up passive customers?
- How to navigate the waters of regulation? Big or small.
- Is compliance a competetive edge for banks?
- How to facilitate user driven development?
- When and how to involve users in the development process?
The conversations will be kindly moderated by General Manager at Copenhagen FinTech Lab, Rasmus Bjørn Dahl.
From Nordea you will meet:
Romel Amineh, head of UX and Innovation
previously Nokia, Momondo, SimCorp
Claus Thorball, Head of Investor Solutions
previously Nasdaq, Saxo Bank
Martin Thuesen, Product Manager (Nordea Investor and Netbank)
previously Nykredit Markets, Saxo Bank
We will serve a light breakfast, cold beverages and plenty of coffee and tea.